Search found 49 matches
- Sun Aug 30, 2026 11:17 am
- Forum: critters general
- Topic: Do people still use this??
- Replies: 1
- Views: 58
Do people still use this??
Hiya all, was just wondering if critters still use this forum? I used to like seeing all the art and stories (scrap life was great!!)
- Sat Jun 13, 2026 10:36 am
- Forum: creative critters
- Topic: [Story] Scrap Life
- Replies: 6
- Views: 605
Re: [Story] Scrap Life
Is there any more to the story as it as sooooo good 
- Mon Mar 23, 2026 9:28 am
- Forum: critters general
- Topic: The reason the matrix is down!!
- Replies: 1
- Views: 96
The reason the matrix is down!!
Seems it got deleted!! 
https://bark.lgbt/@dalite/116277517189048903
I hope the mastodon is not next
maybe exchange contacts so we don't lose contact I guess?
https://bark.lgbt/@dalite/116277517189048903
I hope the mastodon is not next
maybe exchange contacts so we don't lose contact I guess?
- Mon Feb 23, 2026 7:12 pm
- Forum: critters general
- Topic: Meme thread
- Replies: 11
- Views: 715
- Tue Feb 10, 2026 6:17 pm
- Forum: Luanti
- Topic: Screenshots Thread!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 627
Re: Screenshots Thread!
New pic from my server, using a 32x32 texture pack 
- Tue Feb 10, 2026 6:15 pm
- Forum: critters general
- Topic: we migrated to a new domain, yay!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 163
Re: we migrated to a new domain, yay!
Great to be back, awooooo, oops, I mean MOO!!!
- Mon Jan 19, 2026 9:27 am
- Forum: critters politics
- Topic: A silly fops rants about LLMS... And Palworld for some reason.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 135
Re: A silly fops rants about LLMS... And Palworld for some reason.
https://huggingface.co/blog/Pclanglais/common-corpus
there is this, a LLM training data trained only on Public domain/CC materials, I have been messing about with the open source llm things myself lately running them locally with ollama and Jan.ai, not too bad, but I can understand the ethical ...
there is this, a LLM training data trained only on Public domain/CC materials, I have been messing about with the open source llm things myself lately running them locally with ollama and Jan.ai, not too bad, but I can understand the ethical ...
- Mon Dec 08, 2025 10:37 pm
- Forum: critters tech
- Topic: Boring tech stuffs :D <3
- Replies: 2
- Views: 184
Re: Boring tech stuffs :D <3
Made a network bridge (br0) and installed avahi in each lxc container and now they pull ip from my router and announce their hostnames
for <hostname>.local domains 
- Thu Dec 04, 2025 5:58 pm
- Forum: critters tech
- Topic: Boring tech stuffs :D <3
- Replies: 2
- Views: 184
- Wed Dec 03, 2025 3:19 pm
- Forum: critters tech
- Topic: Boring tech stuffs :D <3
- Replies: 2
- Views: 184
Boring tech stuffs :D <3
Hiya all
Past couple of days been setting up firewalld and yggdrasil networking on my systems (13!!) and today been setting up my travel laptop, with my games settings and data so I can play games at my sisters on xmas day (Luanti of course, and OpenRA and some windows games in Bottles)
Anyone ...
Past couple of days been setting up firewalld and yggdrasil networking on my systems (13!!) and today been setting up my travel laptop, with my games settings and data so I can play games at my sisters on xmas day (Luanti of course, and OpenRA and some windows games in Bottles)
Anyone ...